Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's called hurt for a reason...

OK!! Jess here again...

So I'm kinda in a really pissy mood!! So I'm saying sorry now if this gets ugly!!

So as you can see the title is called "It's called hurt for a reason", that's exactly what I'm talking about here. There are so many things that no one fucking see's in this fucked up world. There is heart break and emotional problems up the yin-yan!! None of this shit should be happening.

Iv'e gone through it, more then once to. Iv'e had people I thought liked me for who I was, stomp on me and tell me that I was shit. Iv'e had other people I thought were my best friends saying things behind my back. Saying that I'm not worth shit and that I'm a stupid little bitch that doesn't need any friends. That what they do for fun is steal my friends, and put me alone in this fucked up world. Iv'e had a guy say that he loved me and then went behind my back and let my friend (one of the ones that hate me and want to take everything from me) and let her give him a blow-job. Iv'e had people say they where gonna help me 'cause I had a bad problem with lying, and you know what they did? They through me down and pushed my face in the mud (not really), saying that I'm a bitch and that I need to grow the fuck up.

Well get this!!

There are people everywhere going through the same shit or worse then me. There are people that get rapped everyday or they get teased that their gay! Doesn't matter what the hell it is, no matter what is said, it still hurts like a bitch.

I even tried to change for those people. I tried to become a better person, or their version of a better person. I grew my hair out and dyed it brown. I stopped listening to my favourite band and listened to theirs. I stopped being everything that I ever wanted to be, and it was all to make them happy. All so that they wouldn't through me to the side, thinking I was a piece of shit. I stopped drawing an writing my story. I stopped reading 'cause they said it wasn't kewl. Stopped everything I loved!!!!

But you know what? THEY CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES!!!!


Iv'e gotten back in to my writing and it's amazing!! I'm drawing again and they can go fuck off 'cause anime is awesome!! I cut off most of my hair (it's barley above my shoulders) and I dyed it Ruby Red!! I'm going to school to become a 2D animator and I'm also going for acting. They say I can't sing... Yes I can!! They say I need to lose weight, no I don't!! Look in the history books, theres no fucking skinny, anorexic bitch standing there going "OMG IM SEXY". No!!

There are people out there that have it worse then me. They can have their family doing this to them, and sometimes that's even worse. However the one thing that teens (girls the most) listen to, are they friends. 'Cause for some fucked up reason, everyone wants to be excepted in to this stupid clone run world. There are people that try to stand out and get shot down so hard, all because they are showing that there is something other then the clone life.

You see all those girls that look like skin and bones, you see them everywhere. Well all of the above is what makes it happen. Words being shared, promises broken, everything shut down. There are more deaths from teen suicide everyday then you want count.

And do you want to know that scary thought that is at the back of your mind that you don't want to acknowledge...


It's only going to get worse if we don't do a thing about it... think that over for a while.


Bye.

2 comments: