Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Am i that bad of a friend?
I trust you with everything...
Tell you everything...
You said BFF's!!
Doesnt that mean Best Friends Forever?
I helped you out when you needed me...
When you needed a friend the most i was there for you!!
And now i find myself sitting here,
Pouring my heart and soul out.
So that maybe someone can hear how much this hurts!!
I support you and your boyfriend...
All that matters to me is that your happy!!
But i dont wanna get left in the dust,
To be forgotten and lost.
Cuz you said once...
Dont give up on me and i wont give up on you!
Well i didnt give up on you!!
Im still here,
Even though you dont kno it!
Ill always be here for you,
Cuz your my best friend and i love you like a sister!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment