Wednesday, December 29, 2010

She Is Strong

 remember life without you, and i never want to go back


Being without you takes a lot of getting used to,I should learn to live with it
but i don't want to



In case you didn't know you meaneverything to me
I don't know her,
but you make me hate her.

Its amazing how one person
can make your day with out even trying.
One smile from him and I know everything is going to be okay.
 i thought i would never get over him,
then i met 
you and it was like he never existed,
that's how i know your something special.
Before we even spoke i knew
you were going to be something
specialI don't know a thing about anything that I'm saying,
all I know is my heart is for 
you.
Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess because the queen protects the king, justWhen fighting for something you loveor something close to your heart,
don’t just make it rain;

Bring a whole ferocious storm
Make it pour. its like in a game of chess.



No comments:

Post a Comment