Well... I guess I'm back again.
So as I'm writing this it is about; 7:00... AM!! This is so freaking boring. Plus if you looked at the title... I'm having early morning blues.
Have you ever had to sit at the school for 3 hours before school? Sitting in the hall way or in the gathering area, doing shit all with your morning. Isn't it even worse that you can't go somewhere because you don't have a fucking car??
MY little morning today consists of sitting here on my Lab top, writing this and looking for kewl love quotes on twitter!! Not saying thats all I'm doing... I'm also listening to music and trying to find something better so that my mind wont go to mush.
Hows that turning out for me: Not to well...
Am I starting to think I'm dying: Not yet but close...
This is about the time that I want to go hit my head against a cement wall. 'Cause it is not only 'cause of my mother and father that I'm here, it is not 7:21 AM. You would think I could find something a little better to do then sit in the hall way by the band room in my school and just sit here.
Don't you find it so annoying when there are things that you want to do but you have no way of going and doing that? My mom had to be work at for for 7, she got there at 7:15. My dad left the house at 6AM. I can't understand how parents can get up to freaking early in the morning and still look alive. Most of the time my parents are alive, me on the other hand. I'm walking up the stairs from my room in the basement, covering my eyes, saying the light is to bright. Then as I get ready (hair, make-up, outfit etc.) I still don't wake up. I'm still not fully awake as I'm writing this... but I'm getting there.
I get to school at around 7... every morning. The only days I DON"T have band are tuesday and thursday... wonderful week 'eh? Even then I'm still here at 7, 'cause I live out of town. Don't you just gotta love you parents choses in life?
And then... I dunno if any of my readers are House Of Night lovers, but the new book Awakened is out today!! I asked my mom if I could get it, 'cause every time a new HON (House Of Night) book comes, I get it the day it comes out. So I walk up to my mom this morning and ask (still in PJ's may I add). Mom starts to think about and then my dick of a father, walks into the kitchen and freaking says no... NO!! How could he do that to me??
IT'S HOUSE OF NIGHT!!!! *runs around in circles and runs into wall*
My life as I know it is over. No more HON... or vampires. Oh my beloved vampires, how I shall miss you. How I will miss the beautiful darkness of you existence, the way you suck off of the living to stay alive. But don't we all do it... *rambles on and on*
I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever going to fully awake up!! This is getting annoying... plus my butt is getting numb!! So I'm gonna cut it off here...
BYE!!!
P.S- Save the vampire's!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment