Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Out living?

OK!! Hey my name is Jess....

The last few that I've put in where just things I was taking off of my Xanga (never understood it, got kewl pics though). I'm just trying to put my name out there so that I'm not forgotten if I die any time soon. Not that I'm going to or anything ^__^

BTW: It's Kewl... not cool lol

So many people now a day (The adults) are scared of out living their children. Sorry to put this bluntly; but you probably will. There is more in the world now a days that can kill us. You guys grew up with very little fast food chains and fast cars. The children and teens now a days have sports cars that go 350hr or more, and we can just turn around and find a McDicks (McDonalds). Mind the fact; that yesterday I was walking around the stupid little hick town I live in and there was this LITTLE girl screaming at her mother saying she needed a new cell phone. The little girl lives next to me... she's 5.

If you really look at it, the world is a hell hole. It's a ticking time bomb waiting for the stupid catalyst to set it off.

I mean come on!! There is global warming going on that no one wants to even acknowledge and it's all 'cause of the cars that are EVERYWHERE and the shit that we use everyday. You gotta take this into thought... Your living in this time. More then likely, your part of the reason.

I'm not trying to sound like a bitch. And I'm not some tree hugger. I would just prefer to live longer then maybe 18 years. I have a plain for my life, I wanna be a graphic designer. I want to be the one doing the new logo's for the major companies or maybe do something I love. I love drawing and I love watching Anime, so why not make my own. Or maybe one day finishing the book I'm writing and show it to the world, not just read ones (I love reading though).

If you ask most of the people in my school, this is what they would say...
Global what?
What's an ozon layer?
McDick's is bad for you? Shit maybe I should eat better.
But leaving my car on keeps it warm.
The hell should I know what I'm doing when I'm older.

Is that what you want to see? No one having any f***ing idea what their going to do when they get out of high school. That for me is this year!!!! I already know what I want to do, where I want to move. Ask any one else from my school and the first thing their going to say is...

LET'S GET DRUNK AFTER GRADUATION!!!! 


Wow, what prize winners their going to turn out to be. But really; take this into mind. The teens are probably going to die before their parents. With the shit that we do? There isn't a kid in my school that hasn't bee shit ass drunk or stoned or f***ed out of their mind. If those are the people want running the world then fine by me.

I can't say that I'm perfect!! I've tried weed, gotten shit drunk and did stupid stuff. However I'm not doing it any more, and I know people at my school that do that stuff everyday and night.

Just a little thought for you to ponder... Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment