Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My rules to life... as it stands

1. I wasn't afraid of falling for once in my life, guess I just trusted the ground beneath me.
2. there will always be that one boy who loves you because you're not like anyone else.
3. it's completely impossible to find a guy who won’t hurt you. so instead, go for the guy who will make the pain worthwhile.
4. I don't want the whole entire world, the sky and the stars, I just want you to lie underneath them with me.
5. I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.
6. You know, I could’ve held you in my arms forever & it still wouldn’t have been long enough.
7. I want something real. Something I can touch and hold onto...A love that makes my heart skip and gives me that amazing feeling in the pit of my stomach I want forever.
8. I just want that late night movie, long walks in the park, cuddle up on the couch, kind of relationship.
9. There is no real definition for love. it could be that endless feeling of happiness you get from being around that person or the butterflies you feel fluttering around inside of you when he smiles. but one thing I'm sure of is that we all fall in love sometime in our life, & when we do, then & only then can we give our definition of love.
10. When someone sees you at your worst and still thinks you look your best. that’s someone worth keeping. 
11. You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or their fancy car ; you love them because they sing a song that only you can hear.
12. Open your eyes 'cause what you don't see might be exactly what you're looking for.
13. Don't listen to the world, they say we're never gonna make it. don't listen to your friends, they would've never let us start. and don't listen to the voices in your head, listen to your heart.
14. People don't always change. they just find new ways to lie to you.
15. You can't go through life thinking everyone you meet will let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment