OK!! HEY!! It's Jess... I had a good rest, thinking over shit kinda thing lol
So here it all is!!
Do you ever just get that feeling where you don't want to talk to anybody. You don't want to smile and you don't want to fake being happy but at the same time you don't know exactly what is wrong either?
GIRL LANGUAGE
-> if i dont text you :
( its because im waiting for you to text me .. )
-> when i walk away from you mad :
( follow me )
-> when i push or hit you :
( grab me @ dont let go )
-> when im quiet :
( ask me what's wrong.. )
-> when i ignore you :
( give me your attention .. )
-> when i PUSH YOU AWAY .. :
( pull me BACK )
-> when you see me crying :
( wipe my tears w/ ur handkerchip )
BE OPTIMISTIC- All the people you hate are eventually going to die.
Dear; eyelashes, wishbones, dandelions, pennies, shooting stars, 11:11, and birthday candles. Do your job.
When a girl cries for a guy, it means she really misses him But when a guy cries for a girl,it means no one can love that girl more than him.
Elementary School- *crying* I DIDN'T DO MY HOMEWORK!!!
Middle School- I didn't do it...
High School- We had homework?
College- *up until 3 in the morning cramming* I'm fucked
Life's what we make of it. We can achieve everything and climb the highest mountain if we simply remain positive even in the darkest moments.
YOU make me smile when I’m sad. YOU make me laugh when I’m glad. But most of all.. YOU make me special when I’m NOT.
No matter what love throws at you have to believe in it. You have to believe in loves stories&prince charming&happily ever afters. -T. Swift.
Memories make us who we are. Dreams make us who we will become.
No comments:
Post a Comment